The untold story of the iconic Tupac Shakur finally comes to the big screen in Benny Boom’s incredible ALL EYEZ ON ME. To celebrate, The British Blacklist is offering one lucky winner the chance to attend the European premiere of ALL EYEZ ON ME.
All Eyez On Me tells the true and untold story of prolific rapper, actor, poet and activist Tupac Shakur. The film follows Shakur from his early days in New York City to his evolution into being one of the world’s most recognized and influential voices before his untimely death at the age of 25. Against all odds, Shakur’s raw talent, powerful lyrics and revolutionary mind-set propelled him into becoming a cultural icon whose legacy continues to grow long after his passing.
For your chance to see this must see story of one of Hip Hop’s biggest and most influential stars answer the following question:
All Eyez On Me tells the story of which iconic U.S. rapper?
A) Dr. Dre
B) Tupac Shakur
Please email your answer and full contact details [name, address, contact number] to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm Monday 26th June 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on 3pm Monday 26th June
- Open to UK residents only.
- The British Blacklist is the competition promoter.
- Prize for 1 (one) winner is 1 (one) pair of tickets to the European Premiere of ALL EYEZ ON ME on June 27th at Ham Yard Hotel
- Entrants must be free to attend from 5pm on the day of the event.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative prize will be available.
- Confirmed talent appearances at the premiere are subject to availability and may change prior to event.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.