Are you an aspiring novelist wanting the chance to have your work published? Then this competition is for you.
Focussing on new and unheard voices, with huge success from previous finalists, this is an opportunity for new writers to have their novels showcased to the public, including the possibility of exposure to new audiences and communication with publishers and agents.
Past publishing successes include James Rice (Alice and the Fly), Deborah Morgan (Disappearing Home) & Clare Coombes (Definitions).
To celebrate 10 years Pulp Idol are again having a national entry and opening up for the first time to an International online entry!
You will have a chance to enter online in our national and international categories via their YouTube channel.
- The Pulp Idol winner will have their work read by an agent/publisher.
- All finalists will have their first chapter published in our book of ‘Firsts’, available as an eBook available on all major online outlets.
- A copy will be sent out to agents and publishers across the country.
The guest judge for this year’s competition is author Tony Schumacher (The Darkest Hour, The British Lion).
- Deadline For Entry: Midnight Wednesday 13th April 2016
- Heats: Week commencing 23 April 2016
- Final: Friday 27 May 2016, 7.00pm. Venue TBC
For details on competition rules please go to:
The WoWFest writing competitions are available to all. If you have any queries due to disability or accessibility, please get in touch via: 0151 703 0020 / firstname.lastname@example.org