The BFI is the lead organisation for film in the UK. It is a Government arm’s length body and distributor of Lottery funds for film.
The BFI is looking to recruit a Hires & Sales Manager who will be responsible for the successful sales and delivery of year-round slate of private hire, special projects and public events for the BFI Southbank.
The post-holder will be responsible for developing and delivering a private hire strategy that builds upon the current successful programme and positions BFI Southbank as a market leader for theatre hire, and consolidates the venue’s reputation as a landmark cinema venue and centre for excellence.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent in one of the following areas; –
- Marketing | Film | Arts | Media
- They will have demonstrable experience of managing sales or income-generating events or high impact partnership programmes, ideally within an Arts environment
- and proven experience of business development through events.
Based in Central London, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- BFI pension scheme
- 28-33 days annual leave
- tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post (including an information pack) can be obtained by visiting: www.bfi.org.uk/about-bfi/job-opportunities.
- The closing date for applications is 4 June 2017.
- Interviews will be held week commencing 19 June 2017.
The BFI supports diversity and inclusion