BGF Academy is an 8-week creative programme for for emerging young Black women & non-binary creatives based in London.
Supported by Today at Apple and Beats by Dre, this programme will empower emerging talent working across photography, creativity, and art direction to gain expert knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you’re 18-25 years and looking to…
- Attend creative talks and workshops led by major names in the industry to learn new skills and feel inspired
- Work on a live brief with Beats by Dre + access brand mentors
- Connect with Black women creatives + expand networks
- Use of BGF HQ as a creative space for in-person learning, collaboration and support.
Applications close at 10:00 AM GMT on Sunday 20th March 2022.
The programme starts April – May 2022
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Attend Creative Talks and Workshops led by major names in the industry to learn new skills and feel inspired.
- Access Mentors
- Financial support
- The opportunity to work on a Live creative brief with Beats by Dre.
- Connect with Black creatives + expand your Networks
- Use of BGF HQ as a creative space for in-person learning
- Collaboration and support.
- Get paid a London living wage throughout the 8-weeks!
- 18-25 and based in London
- Zero experience working on a creative brief for a brand
- Have small a portfolio of passion projects
- Passionate and eager to learn!
- Looking for creative opportunities
Deadline for application: 10:00 AM GMT Sunday 20th March 2022
Black Girl Fest Academy is open for application now. Find out more and apply here.