The 12th British Urban Film Festival is looking for its next line-up of selections and your film or script could be one of them.
- Scripts: must be no less than 20 pages and no more than 60.
- Drama/Documentary Films: must be no less than 40 minutes and no more than 120.
- Short Films and/or webisodes: must be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 40.
- All Music, Spoken Word, Dance & Movie Image videos: must be no less than 3 minutes.
- Films & trailers can only be submitted via: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.wetransfer.com
- *DVD masters, DCP’s & quad posters will all be requested if submissions make the shortlist.
- EPK’s must include 5 publicity stills (film submissions only), a 50 word synopsis, trailer and a cover letter with at least 1 social network point of contact
- Scripts must be submitted as a PDF via email@example.com to www.wetransfer.com
- are non-refundable at £17 – our lowest ever! No discounts, No waivers.
- Submission fees for scripts and films will rise to £50 from Saturday 6 May 2016 onwards.
- Payments can only be accepted via www.paypal.com using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early bird deadline for submissions: is 11.59pm, Friday 5th May 2017.
Final deadline for submissions: is 5.00pm, Monday 5th June 2017.
Full terms and conditions can be found at www.britishurbanfilmfestival.co.uk/submissions