Now in its record-breaking 10th year, Thriller Live is a spectacular concert created to celebrate the career of the world’s greatest entertainer, Michael Jackson.
With dazzling choreography by the show’s award-winning director, Gary Lloyd after opening in the Lyric Theatre in London on 2 January 2009 to rave reviews, Thriller Live has celebrated its ninth birthday in the West End, embarked on a world tour and a sell-out UK arena tour, played over 5000 shows globally to over 4 million fans, visited over 30 countries and entered the West End record books by becoming the longest running show in the Lyric Theatre’s 125 year history and the 16th longest running musical in the West End.
Male and female singers – to play and cover roles
- All will need excellent pop/rock voices with VERY HIGH ranges – exciting, charismatic and energetic performers – some with a more soulful sound, some with a dramatic rock sound and loud belt. Must have good movement skills.
- Must be black/ African Caribbean /dual heritage.
- Playing ages approximately 18 – 30.
Male Rock singer
- Will need excellent pop/rock voices with VERY HIGH ranges – exciting, charismatic and energetic performers with a dramatic rock sound and loud belt.
- Must have good movement skills.
- Performers of all ethnicities/heritages considered
- Playing age approximately 18 – 30.
***Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010; (Occupational Requirements) applies
Producer: Paul Walden and Derek Nicol for Flying Music and Adrian Grant from Key Concerts
Director: Gary Lloyd
Contracts: Rehearsals from end April 2018, performances from end May, one-year contracts
AUDITIONS IN LONDON FROM END OF JANUARY
Please send suggestions including photo and cv to email@example.com