Nominations are now OPEN!
Nominating is straightforward! Determine whether you are going to nominate a rising star or a senior leader. A rising star must be 35 years old or younger on 30th April 2018 and a senior leader needs to have a long track record as a business leader (generally at least ten years work experience).
Decide which category/industry sector the person belongs to. If you are an entrepreneur, the relevant business must have been operational for a minimum of 18 months prior to 30th April 2018.
Ensure that the nominee can attend both judging day (5th July 2018) and the BBBAwards ceremony (4th October 2018).
- all FINAL submissions must be made via the online nomination form.
- PDFs will not be considered.
- Please ensure that you provide as much information as possible within the word limit.
- If you do not have the information to hand or are nominating someone else, please save your progress and continue your nomination submission once you are ready using the link provided.
- If you are nominating someone else and are unable to provide all the information, please press ‘save and continue’ and send the nominee the link provided. They will be able to access the form to complete it.
- Arts and Media – includes all media, design, fashion, performance art, publishing and advertising
- Consumer and Luxury – includes food, beverage, household goods, retail, travel and leisure, cosmetics, personal and luxury goods.
- Entrepreneur – operating their own business or social enterprise for over 18 months as at 15 May 2018
- Financial Services – includes banks, brokers, payment services, insurance companies, credit card funds, regulators
- Professional Services – includes law, accounting, management consultancy and in-house professionals
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) – includes health, industrials, telecoms, pharmaceuticals, transport and energy
In each category, the BBBAwards highlight a Rising Star and a Senior Leader:
- Rising Star – Black professional that is under 35 and is excelling in their pursuit of a business career, exceeding expectations, the one to watch
- Senior Leader – Outstanding black senior executive, expert in their field, manager of significant population or projects or budget(s) or strategy, an inspiration and game changer.
- Nominations Close – 30th April 2018
- Judging Day – 5th July 2018
- Awards Luncheon – 4th October 2018
Start the online nomination form by clicking here.
If you would like to receive a PDF version of the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information go to thebbbawards.com