The Sky original film department is looking for a highly organised and self-motivated Business Affairs Executive.
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Sky original film department is looking for a highly organised and self-motivated Business Affairs Executive to join their team and support in the financing, acquiring, and subsequent release of all Original Films across Sky’s platforms, theatrical, and home entertainment.
The Business Affairs Executive will manage a wide range of activities from development through to production, delivery, and release.
What you’ll do:
- Liaising externally with producers, distributors and sales agents
- Overseeing and managing finance tracker and contact tracker, ensuring all are updated on a regular basis. Contributing and helping production coordinator to handle the Sky Original film slate document
- Organising, coordinating, and taking minutes at start-up meetings, production catchups, and financial closing calls. Distributing key notes and action points to all attendees and relevant stakeholders
- Coordinating with producers for any Sky requests such as set visits, Sky VIP, asset days, cast and crew screenings
- Submitting finance approvals and work with Cinema finance team to process, monitor and track invoices and payments
- Overseeing and collating all post-production paperwork/deliverables including post-closing tidy up: downloading bible, collating all documents including talent contracts, updating final legal closing checklist
- Helping coordinate the delivery of films with Sky production coordinator, overseeing Sky credit insertion and that full delivery can be accepted
Interested? Find out more here