Yep you read right. This is not a drill! One lucky TBB supporter is in with a chance to attend the European premiere in London, of Marvel Studios’ Black Panther!
After the death of his father, T’Challa returns home to the African nation of Wakanda to take his rightful place as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king — and as Black Panther — gets tested when he’s drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people.
Starring Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther, this film is THE film that is shaking up Marvel’s superhero canon of films. With early reviews already hailing it as the best superhero movie … ever, Black Panther also stars British Black talents, Daniel Kaluuya who plays W’Kabi – Black Panther’s good friend, Letitia Wright who plays Shuri, Black Panther’s younger sister. If that’s not enough, the film also stars Academy Award winners Lupita Nyong’o, and Forest Whitaker, legendary actress Angela Bassett, the wonderful Sterling K. Brown. Everyone’s dream hubby Michael B. Jordan and queen of The Walking Dead series, Danai Gurira!!!
Excited? Okay so for your chance to win one exclusive pair of tickets to the UK/European premiere taking place in London, Thursday 8th February at a location to be disclosed to the winner, please answer the following question:
Black Panther comes from Wakanda. What precious and powerful metal is Wakanda famous for?
- A – Ukranium
- B – Vibranium
- C – Wakandium
Email the correct answer, along with your full name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by SUNDAY 4th FEBRUARY with ‘Black Panther Competition’ in the subject line.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom
- Closing date for entry will be Noon, Sunday 4th February 2018. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The British Blacklist reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen and notified no later than Monday 5th January.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, The British Blacklist reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The British Blacklist’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unfortunately, friends, family, and colleagues of anyone who works at The British Blacklist will not be eligible to enter this competition.
- You must be over 16 to enter.