To celebrate the release of Taraji P. Henson’s latest comedy, What Men Want (Cert 15), The British Blacklist is offering two lucky winners and friends the chance to attend an exclusive screening in London on 7th March, prior to the official UK release of the film on 15th March. In true a-list style, winners will be greeted with an invite only drinks reception before being seated in one of Leicester Square’s most iconic cinemas.
What Men Want is the latest comedy from director Adam Shankman (Hairspray) and producers Will Packer and James Lopez (Girls Trip), co-starring Tracy Morgan, Richard Roundtree, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Josh Brener, Tamala Jones, Phoebe Robinson, Max Greenfield, Jason Jones, Brian Bosworth, Chris Witaske and Erykah Badu.
Ali Davis (Taraji P. Henson) is a successful sports agent who’s constantly boxed out by her male colleagues. When Ali is passed up for a well-deserved promotion, she questions what else she needs to do to succeed in a man’s world… until she gains the ability to hear men’s thoughts! With her newfound power, Ali looks to outsmart her colleagues as she races to sign the next basketball superstar, but the lengths she has to go to will put her relationship with her best friends and a potential new love interest (Aldis Hodge) to the test.
For your chance to win answer this simple question:
Taraji P Henson was nominated in the Best Supporting Actress category at the 2009 Academy Awards for which film?
A) Think Like A Man
B) Hidden Figures
C) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Email the correct answer and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you put WHAT MEN WANT as the subject.
Deadline: noon March 1st 2019
© 2019 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSTerms and conditions
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom
- Closing date for entry will be Noon, March
1st2019 After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The British Blacklist reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen and notified no later than Friday 8
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, The British Blacklist reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The British Blacklist’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unfortunately, friends, family, and colleagues of anyone who works at The British Blacklist will not be eligible to enter this competition.
- You must be over 16 to enter.
- All contact details competition entrants supply for the purpose of the competition will be deleted from The British Blacklist files after the winner has been notified and confirmed. Unless the entrant states otherwise.