To celebrate the release of ‘The Intent 2: THE COME UP’ we are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the World Premiere.
Following the underground 2016 hit, The Intent, the brand new prequel, The Intent 2: The Come Up will release in cinemas on September 21.
Starring BET nominee Ghetts, MOBO and BET winners Krept & Konan, rap star Fekky, dancehall artist Popcaan, BAFTA winner Adam Deacon (Kidulthood, Anuvahood), Ashley Chin (Starred Up, Anuvahood), Sharon Duncan-Brewster (Bad Girls, Top Boy) and Dylan Duffus (Line of Duty, The Intent), The Intent 2 takes the crew to Jamaica.
The Intent 2: The Come Up centres on Jay (Ghetts) who has big dreams; but his ambitions are crippled by his allegiance to both his crew and Hackney crime boss Beverley (Sharon Duncan-Brewster). Jay sets about laying the foundations for his own organised crime ring with the help of Mustafa (Adam Deacon). Things are going well until Beverley discovers his disloyalty, and an ill-fated robbery in North London and a trip to Jamaica tears the crew apart. All the while, their actions are being monitored by an undercover Met Police officer Gunz (Dylan Duffus), who has been deployed to integrate himself into the crew.
The British Blacklist has one pair of tickets to The Intent 2: The Come Up premiere taking place 19th September 2018, in Leicester Square, London to give away to ONE lucky winner. Deadline Sunday 16th 2018
To enter this great competition, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
In The Intent 2: The Come Up, which Caribbean country does the crew travel to?
a) St Lucia
Send your name, contact details and correct answer to email@example.com
Watch the trailer here:
The Intent 2: The Come Up arrives in the UK Cinemas September 21st. Book your tickets here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom
- Closing date for entry will be Noon, Sunday 16th August 2018. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The British Blacklist reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen and notified no later than 12 noon Monday 17th January.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 hour of notification, The British Blacklist reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The British Blacklist’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unfortunately, friends, family, and colleagues of anyone who works at The British Blacklist will not be eligible to enter this competition.
- You must be over 16 to enter.
- All contact details competition entrants supply for the purpose of the competition will be deleted from The British Blacklist files after the event on Monday 17th September 2018. Unless the entrant states otherwise.