Joining BAFTA Crew will place you at the heart of a dedicated network for behind the scenes talent with access to the best craft and technical professionals working in Film, TV and Games today:
- Free tickets to live masterclasses with BAFTA winners and nominees across Film, TV and Games;
- Interactive live stream Q&As with the best industry talent;
- Exclusive podcasts of masterclasses held across Britain;
- Bespoke live networking events;
- A dedicated social networking group, with exclusive curated guests and Q&As with Film, TV and Games talent to share ideas, advice opportunities and inspiration for professional crew.
BAFTA CREW IS OPEN TO:
- Film and TV professionals with at least two broadcast and/or feature credits
- Game practitioners with at least two years professional experience in the Games Industry.
To be eligible for BAFTA Crew 2016 you need to be based in the UK and have:
- 2-4 main team credits in feature film or broadcast television
- 2 years’ experience working in a creative role in the Games industry
BAFTA Crew costs £25 for regional members and £30 for London based members.
Between March – December 2016 you will get:
- BAFTA Crew masterclasses, live streams and round tables with BAFTA-nominated talent, in London and across the UK
- Bespoke networking events with guests including BAFTA Members and industry partners, BAFTA New Talent and industry speakers
- Exclusive online professional network for all participants, across departments
- Sharing your CV with a selection panel of BAFTA-nominated talent who will choose the final group
- Limited free tickets to BAFTA’s nationwide year-round programme of events (including BAFTA Cymru and BAFTA Scotland)
- Travel bursaries towards attending BAFTA Crew events anywhere in the UK
- Access to exclusive podcasts of all events, just in case you miss something…
BAFTA Crew Film and TV is supported by Creative Skillset’s Film Skills Fund, which is funded by the BFI with National Lottery funds, through the Skills Investment Funds. The programme is run in partnership with Creative England.