BFI NETWORK x BAFTA Crew is a year-round talent development programme.
The programme is aimed at:
- Writers, directors, and producers actively working towards their first feature or their first TV/online commission
- Craft and technical talent with 2-4 main team credits across broadcast and theatrical.
What you get:
- Access to a bespoke programme of events looking at creative and technical topics and key challenges.
- Bespoke roundtables with BAFTA-nominees and BAFTA-identified new talent
- Bespoke networking events with guests including BAFTA members, BAFTA-identified new talent & industry partners
- Opportunity to apply for mentoring for writers, directors and producers
- Live and online networking with talent across departments
- A monthly newsletter outlining upcoming events and opportunities
- Access to a selection of tickets to BAFTAs wider learning and new talent programme, including masterclasses, events, screenings and Q&As
- Access to podcasts of all events, just in case you miss something
- Travel bursaries towards attending BAFTA Crew events anywhere in the UK
What it costs:
£30 for a year’s worth of bespoke events and networking
How to apply:
Complete the online form by Monday 29 April, 5pm. Find out more and apply here.