Terms and conditions:
- Scripts: must be no less than 20 pages and no more than 60.
- Drama/Documentary Films: must be no less than 40 minutes and no more than 120.
- Short Films must be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 40.
- Stand-up sketch videos can only be entered as 3 minute submissions
- All Music, Spoken Word, Dance & Moving Image videos must be no less than 3 minutes
- The early bird deadline for 2 submissions (i.e. 2 films/2 scripts/1 film & 1 script) is 11.59pm, Friday 27th May 2016.
- All submissions entered by individuals aged 23 or under qualify for a 50% discount upon proof of identification.
- Fees are non-refundable at £75 for 2 submissions. Single submissions are also non-refundable at £50.
- The final deadline for submissions is 5.00pm, Monday 27th June 2016.
- Submission fees for scripts and films will rise to £85 from Saturday 28th May 2016 onwards.
- All submissions must comply with the festival’s no discount policy (except for entrants age under 23).
- Payments can only be accepted via http://www.paypal.com/ using the email address – email@example.com
- Films & trailers can only be submitted via private digital links to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPK’s must include 5 publicity stills (film submissions only), a 50 word synopsis and a cover letter with at least 1 social network point of contact
- Scripts must be submitted via PDF to email@example.com
Find out more at the BUFF Website: http://www.britishurbanfilmfestival.co.uk/submissions