The Aunties interview Vanessa Sanyauke on her Inspirations and greatest projects to date
- Vanessa is the Founder & CEO of award-winning global agency, Girls Talk London(GLT). GLT connects women with businesses to empower them to develop the skills and confidence to succeed in work and life. Through this agency, Vanessa works with companies such as Facebook, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, Snap Inc, Virgin Media O2, BT and Vodafone to connect them with diverse talent across all levels within their businesses. To date GTL has connected over 5400 women in 37 countries to jobs, opportunities and events.
- Vanessa is also a Business Podcaster with her podcast, The After Work Drinks Club debuting at Number 4 on the Apple Business Charts.
- Vanessa has 15 years of experience in diversity, inclusion, responsible business and sustainability working in the financial services, technology and government and has been recognised as a leader in her field listed as #15 in the Financial Times, Yahoo Finance and EMpower top ethnic minority future leaders in Europe, U.S and Canada.
- Her expertise sits in creating and executing global diversity, inclusion and sustainability strategies and programmes, building capability & influence in organisations and partnering with & advising C-suite executives, senior leadership and HR colleagues
- Vanessa has also been recognised as one of 30 people changing the world by the London Business School, one of London’s most influential people by the Evening Standard Newspaper and has featured in The Guardian, Cosmopolitan magazine, Sunday Times Style magazine, Stylist magazine, The Evening Standard newspaper and the Financial Times.