Calling all employers in London’s animation industry! If you’re looking for tomorrow’s voices, Film London and Creative Access are ready to help fund 12 full-time animation traineeships for up-and-coming diverse talent.
Employers are supported with
- A bespoke talent search service, connecting them with up-and-coming, graduate-calibre workers
- 75% of the trainee’s salary for the first six months
- 50% of the trainee’s salary for the following six months
- The entry level trainee will work full-time and be paid at London Living Wage.
Interested in hiring? You should be:
- Producing work in the animation industry
- Have a position available for an entry level placement
- Open to new and diverse voices
If you are interested in hiring a full-time animation trainee through this programme or have any further questions, please contact Bob Thompson at email@example.com
Supporting diverse talent
Supported by the Mayor of London’s London Enterprise Panel, this project forms part of Film London’s strategy to address the lack of diverse talent entering the industry.
This is based on Creative Skillset’s latest census, which reported the number of black, Asian or minority ethnic talent working in the production industries was only 5.4% in 2012, which is a fall from 6.7% in 2009 and 7.4% in 2006.
To find out more go to: http://filmlondon.org.uk/animationtraineeships