Nit TV is developing a brand new show with comedian Harry Hill to find Britain’s best new exciting TV format, and they need you!
We all watch TV and think we could do better, so Hill and Nit TV are inviting the Great British Public to submit their TV formats to a panel of industry experts. The programme is called Remote Controller.
The winning idea could be a gameshow, quiz, sit com, period drama, music show, reality show, talent show etc.
Before submitting your idea, you might like to ask yourself the questions that the experts may well ask…
Who is it aimed at? | Which channel? | Who would present it? | What are the prizes? | What makes it different? | How much would it cost to make?
Remote Controller (the “Programme”) – Terms and Conditions
- You must submit a written proposal for your television show of not more than 500 words, together
with your name and contact details – As ideas are not protected by copyright, your written proposal
should give a reasonably detailed outline of your television show for your own benefit and protection.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must not have worked in the television or film industry, or work/have worked for NIT
Television or any affiliate, or any UK broadcaster, or be a live-in partner or immediate relative (e.g.
mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) of an employee of NIT Television or any affiliate, or any
- Written proposals must be wholly original to you, and not copied.
- Written proposals must not have been submitted to any other production company or broadcaster
(whether as part of a competition or otherwise) and after submission you agree not to discuss with
any third party, or publish, your written proposal unless you do not hear from NIT on or before
- If your written proposal is selected by NIT to feature in the Programme, you will be notified in
writing and you will be required to enter into an agreement with NIT to license rights in your written
proposal to NIT on terms to be negotiated in good faith.
- If you have not heard from NIT on or before 31/12/2017 that will mean your written proposal
has not be selected for the Programme.
Remote Controller deadline for submissions Midnight February 28th 2017
You must read the full terms and conditions here
Submit your application here