Job Title: Junior Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing, UK
Reports To: Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing
Location: London, UK
Lionsgate is a leading global filmed entertainment studio and is a major producer and distributor of motion pictures, home entertainment, television programming, video on demand and digitally delivered content and is at the forefront of driving growth from digital platforms.
The Junior Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the implementation of marketing campaigns across the full lifecycle of each allocated release, covering everything from wide-theatrical to direct-to-platform releases. The successful candidate will also act as vital support to the Senior Marketing manager in relation to large campaigns, such as John Wick and The Hunger Game franchises.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has experience in entertainment marketing, preferably film, with a record of creating or being a key contributor to best-in-class marketing campaigns.
- Has a sincere and undeniable passion for film and television content and with an ability to create ideas which are unique and powerful.
- Has a collaborative nature and strong communication skills and will thrive in a cross functional environment delivering 360 campaigns across all departments.
- Has strong analytical skills which can be utilised to form strategic and creative outputs.
- Has a good understanding of UK culture, including the local media landscape and entertainment sectors.
- Has a desire for innovation and an ability to aid the creation of campaigns which will drive word-of-mouth and intent-to-see for Lionsgate motion picture content.
- Has experience working with a range of agency partners, such as AV & Print vendors, paid-media partners, social agencies, and Online PR specialists.
- Has excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and a strong ability to multi-task, working across various projects at the same time.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Title-based campaign support and management, across each allocated product’s lifecycle.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager on heavy-load projects & manage allocated responsibilities such as creative adaption, social campaigns, agreed elements of the media plan, Q&As and partnerships as well as supporting online PR and Influencer activations.
- In-depth analysis of audience demographics and competitor campaigns, working closely with the senior marketing manager to turn insights into actionable campaign objectives.
- Aid the development of the paid media strategy and planning, liaising closely with Lionsgate’s retained media agency with the guidance of the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Ownership and creation of the marketing plan document for internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaption of allocated creative marketing materials, including TV spots / Posters / POS / Packaging / Radio spots / Promotional and Social Media materials with the guidance of the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Feed into the P&A and P&L for all allocated titles, ensuring budgets are maximised to their potential and efficiencies are generated across the lifecycle of a title.
- Liaise with creative, publicity, promotions, and social media agencies, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met within agreed budgets and timelines.
- Communication of campaign timelines and key beats across all internal and external stakeholders.
- Organisation of cross-functional team liaisons and acting as the strategic orchestrator of the 360 campaigns encompassing all disciplines, including marketing, publicity, talent, exhibition marketing, operations, sales, social media and digital.
- Maximisation of the sales and profitability of any given product across its lifecycle.
- Day to day management of Marketing Assistant, supporting them in their daily tasks, development, and growth.
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
- Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
- Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
- Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
- Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
- Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
- Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.
To apply for the Junior Marketing Manager at Lionsgate find out more here.