Passion Pictures is a leader in animation. We collaborate with, and nurture, the world’s best creative talent.
Through our studios in London and Paris, we produce commercials, films, documentaries, music videos, digital content for clients globally.
The role of receptionist is full-time, requiring you to be in the office 5 days a week. The receptionist is the first point of contact for telephone calls and visitors to the company, you will manage the company telephone switchboard for all divisions of the company, connecting callers and taking messages where necessary, as well as monitoring the company’s info email inbox and forwarding enquiries to the appropriate teams. You will develop and utliise a basic knowledge of the company’s activities and key personnel including the company’s website content and social media channels.
- Answering switchboard and transferring calls
- Greeting visitors
- Making sure the office is observing Covid protocols
- Keeping reception area tidy and presentable at all times
- Ordering refreshments/lunches for meetings
- Ensuring we have stationery supplies and printer paper.
- Arranging couriers, taxis, collections and daily post
- Assisting COO and their assistant with ad-hoc tasks
- Going on runs where needed
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Assisting with presentations/treatments/photoshop/InDesign where needed
- At least 1 year reception experience
- An interest in animation and documentary production
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel, adobe products and willingness to learn
- Ambition to learn about advertising and commercials production terminology
- Knowledge of CG process/ techniques/ terminology an advantage
- Ambition to work within the Animation industry
- Helpful, proactive, organised, methodical, good sense of humour
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must love dogs!
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com
Start Date: ASAP
See more Passion Pictures job opportunities here
Find out more about Passion Pictures here.